Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"I thought you had forgotten me!"



These were Aaron Spiller's words when I ran into him in the concourse returning from his summer break. I had not seen him since he posed for the painting and we're not Facebook friends. He was totally unaware that I'd completed his painting so we walked to my office to show him on my iPad. When I opened the pic his face glowed and you knew "he had been seen." I didn't want to take a pic of him today because I wanted to save the memory for myself.

Irma from Michael's called as I was doing my stair workout to say the frame for Jonathan and Nate was complete and how impressed she was with the piece. She asked if she could watch me paint. A year and a half ago we were total strangers on different paths and our trajectories intersected changing our lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment